Aromatherapy Gifting Guide
Nov 23, 2021
Aromatherapy Gifting Guide
We wanted to offer some tips and ideas when giving aromatherapy gifts, especially with our 25% off sale on select essential oil products (25% Off Sale at Quella.store)
Some important variables to keep in mind while buying essential oils & aromatherapy products for others are...
- Who is it for? (Think demographically)
- How are they going to use it? (On their skin? Inhalation only?)
- What is the intended result? (What do they need help with?)
- Known favorites? (Scent preference matters!)
Who is it for?
- Crowd pleasers like Lavender or Calming blend made simple in roll-on bottles!
- Refresh, Breathe Clear, or Lucid Mind Patches to stay alert while at school.
- Diffusers for home or office help cleanse the air and uplift spirits by day, or offer relaxation at night.
- Basics include Lavender, Mandarin, Peppermint and Frankincense, enjoy mixing and creating new aromas in your diffuser!
- Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches are safe and easy to use for medically fragile populations, such as the elderly. Patches unique patented design reduce potential risks such as spills, using highly concentrated essential oils directly on skin.
- Wear a mask all day? Our essential oil Face Mask Sprays keep your mask disinfected and smelling lovely! Made with Certified Organic Cane Spirit alcohol.
- Roll-on blends are easy to bring with you and can fit in pockets, purses, backpacks, or carry-ons.
How are they going to use it?
- Single oils of aromas that everyone in your household loves, like Mandarin or Lemon.
- Blends (you'll usually want full strength, not diluted) to keep germs at a minimum like Breathe Clear or Purification.
What is the intended result?
- Deep Relief or Tension Release in the form of roll-on's are great for quick relief of muscle tension, headaches, aching feet - add a warm or cool compress, breathe and relax.
- Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches are the simplest way to reduce stress throughout the day. Easily apply the patented technology and receive benefits immediately!
- Diffusing your favorite essential oil or blend at night is the best way to create a conducive environment for better sleep.
- Roll on some lavender on to your left and right temples before bed. Create an evening ritual taking a few moments to inhale the aroma before closing your eyes.
Known favorite aromas?
- Do you know their favorite oil or type of smell? Keep in mind that "scent approval" is just as important as finding the "right" essential oil.
- Do they usually wear perfume or cologne? If so, is it floral? Spicy? Citrus? This might give you hints on the aromas' they prefer.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jodi at [email protected]
Stay connected with us for updates, success stories, and Aromatherapy musings!
Be a part of the culture shift - receive information about Aromatherapy in healthcare.
Don't worry, we don't send too much and your information will not be shared.